- Choose Secure facility
- Identify what needs packed
- Separate items you will access frequently
- Ensure you have plenty of supplies: boxes, paper, tape, etc.
- Gather uniform size boxes for easier stacking
- Ask management for help determining correct size
- Rent smallest amount of space needed
- Pack it full
- Consider if you will need to add items later
- Ensure unit is truck-accessible
- Organize packing now to save time later
- Clean and drain appliances before storage
- Place items you may need first in the front, such as: vacuum, cleaning supplies and towels
- Allow for walkway to back of unit
- Organize rooms in sections and clearly mark all boxes
- Invest in sturdy boxes, not plastic
- Use bubble wrap for cleaner, easier identification
- Fill boxes to capacity
- Label all boxes, especially "FRAGILE"
- Wrap breakables separately
- Ask about wardrobe boxes
Managed by Bean Management Services, Inc.
P.O Box 7256 • Sherwood, AR 72124
© copyright 2002 – 2018 Bean Management Services, Inc.